罗迪夫肖洛姆学校, a Reform Jewish Day School based on the Upper West Side, fosters intellectual curiosity through a challenging independent school academic program in nursery school through 8th Grade. 在罗迪夫肖洛姆的中心是一个温暖的, 充满活力的教育工作者和家庭社区, 让学生以犹太知识为指导, 值, and ethics to become self-confident and socially responsible leaders. Our mission is to develop each student’s love of learning and sense of responsibility to themselves and their community through meaningful experiences and intellectual exploration.
The ideal candidate will have successful experience working with early childhood aged children and their families. They should be adaptable, collaborative, proactive, personable, and warm.
Working hours are generally 8:00 am to 3:30 pm; additional hours may be required in the evenings.
幼儿助理教师s are responsible for working with the Head Teacher in overseeing the experiences of students in their classroom. While t在这里 are broad guidelines for curriculum, given the ages and developmental levels of the students, teachers are given significant latitude to adapt the curriculum to meet the needs of their particular students.
The duties of an Associate Classroom teacher include:
- Supporting the Head Teacher in managing all aspects of classroom life, 包括课程规划, 集团*, 每周时事通讯, 报告写作, 还有家长会.
- Interacting with children in all areas of the classroom, 包括地毯区域, 块区域, 假装, 还有艺术项目.
- Supervising and interacting with students during outdoor and indoor gross motor play times.
- Doing whatever is necessary to help students feel safe and supported in the school environment, 包括陪孩子去洗手间, 必要时更换尿布, 安慰和拥抱不安的孩子,
- Arriving on time to set up the classroom and staying after the school day to clean the classroom and work on planning for the next day.
- Working with the rest of the grade level team to share ideas and resources to promote consistency within the program.
- 参与学校生活的各个方面, including attending team and staff meetings and community events.
- Has experience and enjoys working with early childhood aged children
- Supports the mission, 愿景, 值 and commitments as outlined on our “BG大游” website page
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to take initiative and follow through on projects
工资 & 好处
- *Salary range: $44,000-$50,000; commensurate with experience. *Base faculty salaries do not reflect additional compensation based on degree level and stipends.
- 宽裕的带薪休假.g., sick and personal days, holidays, school breaks, summer vacation).
- All staff must be fully vaccinated, including booster shots. Proof of vaccination required at the start of employment.
罗迪夫肖洛姆学校 encourages applications from individuals who are passionate about our mission, 愿景, 值, 以及明确的承诺和承诺 在这里, including those from underrepresented groups in Jewish education. 罗迪夫肖洛姆学校 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of the school not to discriminate on the basis of any category prohibited by applicable federal, New York State and/or New York City laws/regulations. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment process, 包括招聘, 促销活动, 降级, 薪酬/福利, 业绩评估, 纪律的行为, 培训, 工作条件, 裁员, 和终止.
如果感兴趣, please send a resume and cover letter to Marco Davila, 幼儿部助理, 在mdavila@rssnyc.org.
罗迪夫肖洛姆学校 does not unlawfully discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of one’s actual or perceived race; color; religion; sex/gender (including gender identity); creed; sexual orientation; marital status; pregnancy; ethnicity; national origin; ancestry; age; disability; alienage/citizenship status; arrest or conviction record (consistent with the pro愿景s of New York State’s Corrections Law); partnership status; familial status; military service; status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses; veteran status; genetic predisposition or carrier status; or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. 就业 decisions are made in a non-discriminatory manner and are based on qualifications, 能力, 、择优. 罗达夫肖洛姆学校也禁止, 也不会容忍, any form of retaliation or reprisal against any employee who reasonably and in good faith complains of discrimination or harassment or provides information in connection with any such complaint.